Monday, February 7, 2011

Meaning On Letterman Jackets

blocks ex-convicts

yesterday, en route to the auditorium of the Queen Sofia went to see a concert that included 10 of Shostakovich quartet-boarded the metro. once in this space that my eyes will always be an unprecedented country, a tall man with his own dirty hair have spent nights on the street or under the roof of a cell, raised his voice to awaken the inner worlds of each of us travelers. We had high intimacy that seemed to walk back. recounted that just out of jail and that was his first night launched the world. under one roof. another sky. I needed some money and it cost much to have to do something to cover your under one roof body warmer than the night sky these days or drawing or graffiti from the ceiling of his cell. travel in particular seats for all of us, the girl in front of us gave him a bag with two blocks. two jingled to rub on that trip when the former inmate giver took them with some offense. to me that the girl's gesture seemed precious. engrossed me thinking about the gesture of this woman, who certainly had not had time to nibble at work that pair of fresh apples, and decided to offer these two sisters to hunger of man, before leaving to rot and die without owner or owner in that country and southern warm your bag. s. and I looked and realized that the gesture was excited too. but s. has a relation to reality much more "real" me. so when we left the subway said out loud what a shame, surely the man pulls the fruit that gave him the girl. often need money to drink and forget, so that any soft or hard drugs stop your life for a few minutes and think about your unfortunate situation.

and in the corridors of the metro, the way out, s. and I had no one ahead or one behind, but suddenly, after these words tossed in the air, s. heard a thud somewhere not far from us but invisible to our eyes. looked at me as saying that his theory and seating had just met. and with that nod having a mother when you tell your child something you see? I told you ...., sped up while watching me and left me behind. turned to the hallway to the right, next to us, "a little later the hall we walked right by," his eyes sank in the first paper he saw and the saddest raised but nothing surprised when I looked at her without understanding what he was looking he said. I told you! behold the fruit. I said that the sound he heard was compact and dry as if the weight of something like an apple would have hit a hard ground. I just dived with sad eyes to the bottom of the sea of \u200b\u200bwaste and there, sleeping alone matched and the two blocks beyond its uncertain future. those two sisters who went together, inseparable, again deserted by the father who had recently adopted. I thought the trip awaiting them in the landfill road. I thought maybe some other street prince or princess cut or elderly, could even rescue on that trip. I thought the ex-con at night under the starry sky. I thought sometimes crushing reality as the hand crushing a mosquito that bothers you in front of the face ....

we sink into the music of Shostakovich. our particular soft drugs to forget that time, leaving the abandoned ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment