Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can I Make Brownies With Sweetened Cocoa

"animism or animatism?

the animism is the belief that all living beings and inanimate objects have personalities and influence in life. is to say that everything is vibrant and alive, that elements of nature such as mountains, trees, rivers, clouds, etc.. are, in their uniqueness and all, living creatures. something like that like everything that moves has its own life.
animatism other hand is that belief that gives life, intent, will and feelings similar to those of men to all inanimate objects of nature.
and although nothing to do I include in this set of isms the term animalism as that form of primarily artistic depiction of animals.
more contemporary anthropology distinguishes the first two terms by conceiving of animism as the belief in personalized beings, but disembodied, as souls, spirits or gods, and restricting animatism the attribution of consciousness and human powers, as the act of moving- to inanimate objects.

if there is something I enjoy that side of the philosophy of animism called animatism-because I think it is a form of animism. I move here I, in a sense, and all these things to other lifeless eyes, I give more effort to beat the general says they have. Animism comes from the Latin
soul, soul, and where every element of the natural world is alive.

when I write about some element or some inanimate object as inert as a chair, give him a proper name to call you by name. I beat him by inertia. my inner-conceived from the start that I relate to this "thing" - life and above all, feeling. the legs of a table are ours or those of our pets. I can see them tired, mud-stained, chipped, if you feel sad or nostalgic Saddle a table. trees can be seen from the heights down here especially when it happens, the street corners are filled with memory. the sill of the bed would have so many stories that would surprise us. stones, something as initially conceived as the inanimate object par excellence, is the one that beat it, despite being almost always away from the road. and of course, there is not a single animal that does not de-also inertia-consciousness that humans have. no religion whatsoever in these events. nothing is sacred. or gods. or magic. There is that. inertia. there is no slavery in it, quite the opposite. Open my eyes and I count my words all these elements animate or inanimate conscious and feeling want to tell me. therefore, enriches and broadens my vision, not enslaves

discards its method of Cartesian doubt decomposing complex problems into simpler parts gradually down to its basic elements. said the only thing I can not doubt is that doubt and if I doubt, and if I think I am . so with all my spinning isms, my equation would be this: everything is air and air in Latin is the Spiritus ... therefore, the same air is likewise the spirit of the air itself. and that and no one else, we breathe. therefore everything that comes to me, either through of my lungs, either through my eyes, and I get air, that is, with soul. with Spiritus. I come alive and they describe, vividly.
or maybe this is closer to something that exists and not if he could name himself as avivalismo (of fuel, or give life)

"animistic, animated, animalistic ?

* Photo: animism of the mandrake

0 comments:

Post a Comment