Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do Lips Swell If Have Hiv?

bach

always turn to him. This morning I travel. and when I travel, I carry. and when he took me desentiendo the world investigating this ancient ear. at the time, so me alone, because when I travel I uncork. or rather, he returns to the ear as outdated. so when the time gives me a ride in a tour of the week ... back. I'm going back to it. whether it is curious how the new music that I receive and who passionately enjoy, I always come back to bach. is what balances me the rest. and I need the balance before embarking on a journey. bach's why all other music. Why is not the trip is the journey itself



why this time the trip will be a concert at 20 pm in the hall of the municipality of lion kings together to the music voices of laura Giordani and cecilia Quílez .
an hour before the poet Rafael Saravia present a distinctive voice in the joyful mourn (bartleby 2011)

already said the composer Arvo Part, the human voice is the most perfect human instrument

0 comments:

Post a Comment