Sunday, April 24, 2011

Average Price Of Starter Change

madrid from a yellow convertible

today we spent the afternoon on one of those strollers you have fantastic from madrid to street level. called GoCar tours and has been a fun experience. the sky at noon, we agreed to have this little adventure, so after put in comunciación with them and book a car in tri-color bright, we have put in place. we ate at a downtown restaurant and walked so calmly that even we did stop at a book stall where I got three titles (two of Silvina Ocampo and other Flavia Company). way back to a landscape increasingly historic temple Debod , we reached the street ferraz 34, where the offices and after checking that my age far exceeds the 21 year mandatory that you have to ride on these vehicles, have begun our journey time.

and sitting on the tiny but outgoing car, we shoe our skulls with headphones, tied our hips with a belt and put the key in the engine, everything was as simple as giving a power button. I confess that the first three meters out of the garage almost had a patatús because I was surprised, I've driven many cars, from a seat 127 to a Mercedes, passing up a giant harvester looked like a whale. I've also driven a couple of bike models (small) and my memory stops there, but anyway, after three minutes of having those controls in my hands, the memory you took carrerrilla abandon from the past and was like taking the first bike from my childhood.

we decided on the old route which included among many other Latin, high cava, santa ana, big way, opera and the royal palace and a long list to a GPS (with four languages \u200b\u200bto choose) with funny woman's voice was showing us the exact path of all those places that had to happen. this had to add the comments rated tourist monuments talking traversed. you can even decide where to stop.

has been a fun experience, to repeat, without doubt. the most fun was to discover in all nations with a grin while the rate of one of his hands and spoke to us said, pointing between his teeth what cool ....!, Japanese making pictures, funny comments from pedestrians who gave way ... Ladies groups hallucinated that something was traveling the streets of madrid ... In short, what is said, to repeat. madrid addition drivers are very friendly with the color of this car.

an important fact, or at least noteworthy. time costs 30 euros but if the driver or passenger has a blog (as in my case) and agree to write something (perhaps even more terse than this string of words) will leave the race for free. c'mon, I'm for opening another blog (is that I write a lot) and to get back on one of these strollers. in cualuqier case repeat paying those euros. good initiative. and now that the warm weather arrives further, if possible.

so, guys, I promised and here is my experience on the world. reported would have been paid if the hour drive. I have no doubt.
s.
* photos I had no hands to photograph this is another way to enjoy the city. by the way, my congratulations to hand s. and the bump that we had to go through the third photo of the building that looks like something out of the film charlie and the chocolate factory ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment