Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Rash In Between Breasts

two

I like my body when your body
is something so very new muscles

nerves better and I like your body. and what it does.
its hows.
spine and I like to feel all your bones
and tremor and gently firm
that I will have again and again and again,
kiss, and kiss me like this and that I like petting
slowly and feel
discharge of your electric fur
and whatever meat is on the open ...
and large eyes like crumbs

love and maybe even I like the thrill

of you beneath me as so new ee cummings

(translation ezequiel zaidenwerg)
* I will bring the soup Blog

poetes love is the death compensation, its essential corollary, are neutralized, the words to each other ... (Schopenhauer), so I upload this poem after the natural disasters in Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment