Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Juno Movie Running Shorts

Sonata for Piano # 2 (Chopin), Vladimir Horowitz

Are there many friends that I felicitais by this humble space, and many musicians who ask me to no end with the music label.
First I'm flattered, and also happy that there are people who really enjoy my modest musical taste.
Second to thank the people who care, and say that their proposals will not fall musical on deaf ears.

Finally I want to share with you one of the works that I like listening, Sonata # 2 for piano by Frederick Chopin.
As you may have noticed I am a passionate musical romance. In general all the piano sonatas of the Polish genius seem just great.
This particular sonata has four movements:

1-Grave: Doppio movement
The sonata begins with a stormy introduction, turning then to a much warmer second theme, melodic and lyrical. 2-Scherzo


The second movement Scherzo is a majestic and calm with a relaxing melody as the centerpiece.

3-Funeral march: SLOW
Perhaps the best known of the work, no more than listen to the piece and enjoy the feelings it evokes.

4-Finale: Presto
A move faster to complete the sonata, some musicologists believe that this move symbolizes the wind blowing over the graves of stone.

The interpretation is provided by the piano virtuoso Vladimir Horowitz, who was in the White House.
no more ... A greeting

0 comments:

Post a Comment