Thursday, February 26, 2009

Letter Of Request For Disconnection Of

The Lord of the Flies, William Golding


Well, I'll start this section of literature, comment and reflect on many of the books in one way or another I have influenced my behavior, or just dedicate myself to sharing some texts.
For this first entry I decided to reflect on "The Lord of the Flies" by William Golding. A book, which in my view has more than a good plot. The story begins when children are trapped on a desert island without adults. The author tells a story where description interspersed bucolic landscapes, and a carved fable of human nature. It addresses issues such as the need for standards, the danger of savagery, teamwork, and more generally live together in society.
This allegory of human nature, fascinated me. Needless to say it is one book everyone should read.
Regards, if someone wanted to have coffee and talk about this and other books, I think it's great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment