Thursday, September 25, 2008

Arctic Cat Salvage Yards Ontario

Ray ... and a bit of thunder ...

Remember that question I asked in class why the existence of thunder as it is generated so great an uproar? Well, it is still existential doubt, and I stand by the hypothesis of separation of the air (just because it is incredibly cool), but I remember once talking to those "who know the song" mentioned something like

... the rays do not fall off, but that rise from it to the sky ...

Well, it turns out I bought a little camera and therefore did making the whole thing ... would be good to see that saying and see if we reach a conclusion about this, because the rays that out of the ground to the sky, it sounds like a movie. Here taken:



About the phenomenon of thunder, I conducted extensive research (read: I searched for a little while in wikipedia) and I found out that the hypothesis of air separation is not preposterous at all . is that when a beam passes through the air, heating it to do more than 28x10 ^ 3 ° C (36 ° C and is quite here in Killa) and this heat causes the air volume increases very rapidly expanding. But the air is cold at that point (hopefully here as well), and when the now warm air enters the air that I never fail to be cold, it contracts very rapidly, which leads to generate a phenomenon known as shock waves , which produces a sound with a high intensity, which is what makes her scream a lot (and many I must say) during an electrical storm.

What People Are Saying I hope reviews, especially the question of whether the rays that fall or rise to heaven "... and general comments about my first post (do not attack me pleaze U_U)

" L4k ™

0 comments:

Post a Comment